Andrew Sullivan And Leftist Blogs Are In Decline
There are various methods of measuring a blog's success. You could debate one versus another forever and never reach a consensus. Most blogs are unique and the value of any single one is highly subjective. However, all reasonably accurate methods for measuring blogs do allow you to spot trends.
Based on Wikio's rankings, if Andrew Sullivan and Leftist blogs are doing anything today, they are going down as regards their influence, while the Right is on the rise.
In my case, Wikio emailed and I added the code for their political blogs when I broke into the top 100 over a year ago. I'm currently at number 34. These are link, not traffic rankings.
Ace of Spades is at 35, then Taegan Goddard's Political Wire, George's (Stephanopulus) Bottom Line, Doug Ross at Journal, with Andy Sullivan's Daily Dishrag at 39, still trending down. And Don Surber is one below him, trending up.
Beyond that one slice of the blogosphere, scanning them all reveals an indisputable fact. According to Wikio, the influence of Sullivan and the Leftist blogs is on the way down, while Right-side blogs continue to rise.
It's morning in the American blogosphere, my friends. Have a nice day! heh!
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch