Scott Brown Plows Into Obama For Truck Obsession
Um, breaker, breaker, what's your handle, good buddy? Incompetent-in-chief. Were you planning to dart behind your Styrofoam columns to keep from being run-over for some of the dumbest remarks ever heard in stumping for someone?
Better question, perhaps – did Obama look and sound like someone who wanted to drive Coakley across the finish line? He sounded more like he was driving across a bridge in the fog. Are the numbers so bad, they've already given up, just phoning it in, concentrating on post-car wreck spin?
Even better question, when's the last time you think Obama ever actually popped the hood on a car, let alone a truck? My guess would be never.
“Now, you better check under the hood …. So, look, forget the ads. Everybody can run slick ads. Forget the truck. (Laughter.) Everybody can buy a truck. (Laughter.)”
Brown responds. Time to put the hammer down on these mutts in Massachusetts.
“Mr. President, unfortunately in this economy, not everybody can buy a truck,” Brown said in a statement. “My goal is to change that by cutting spending, lowering taxes and letting people keep more of their own money.”
Out of touch and out of gas, must be nice being a Democrat today. Plenty of them are going to be left hitching rides back to their states and districts come Fall.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch