Kief Olbermann: Life As A Bath House Towel Boy
MSNBC's resident Left Wing Geisha has gone beyond embarrassingly entertaining to bizarro land by comparing the recent SCOTUS ruling to the Dred Scott decision. I'm thinking he has a racial thing going, as not enough black athletes let their towels slip back when Kief was supposedly collecting baseball stats so he could pretend his eyes were looking elsewhere.
I mean really. You only have to take one look at this dude, learn of his towel-boy like obsession with sports to figure out his MO. I'm thinking he got out of sports just about the time they started using velcro to keep their towels up in the locker room. There just didn't seem to be enough juice left in it for old Kief, any more. I bet he would have made a decent umpire, if only he could have gotten over his obsession with seeing balls to the exclusion of everything else when watching a game.
I wonder, is he really trashing Tea Parties when he says teabagger, or is he simply relieved to be able to use the word in public and have it used to describe someone other than him for a change?
Within five, President Lincoln at minimum contemplated arresting him. Within seven, he died, in poverty, while still Chief Justice. Within eight, Congress had voted to not place a bust of him alongside those of the other former Chief Justices.
But good news tonight, Roger B. Tawney is off the hook.
Today, the Supreme Court, of Chief Justice John Roberts, in a decision that might actually have more dire implications than "Dred Scott v Sandford," declared that because of the alchemy of its 19th Century predecessors in deciding that corporations had all the rights of people, any restrictions on how these corporate-beings spend their money on political advertising, are unconstitutional.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch