DNC After Palin’s Book: What’s Next, Book Burning?
You may recall that one of the earliest false charges against Sarah Palin had to do with her allegedly wanting to ban books from school libraries. That wasn't the case. Fast forward to the same political machine in the form of the DNC desperately trying to do all they can to prevent more people from reading Palin's book, Going Rogue.
Just who are the would be book burners of the two? On top of that, she is a private citizen, whether they like it or not. Yet, they are unaware of how ridiculous they look by waging a liberal jihad against her. These people are nuts. And we're still supposed to buy the silly notion that she's irrelevant? ha! They have no self-awareness at all. Everyday their actions betray their rhetoric. They are making complete fools of themselves in a doomed to fail effort and even the media is acknowledging it in various reports.
Whom the gods, or Obama, would destroy, I guess. This is getting to be fun to watch! The latest commenter spin seems to be, we want her to sell more books!
LOL Yeah, we're buying that, just not as quickly as many are buying her books, it would seem. ha! ha! ha!
The Democratic National Committee has been, for days emailing reporters gleefully about Sarah Palin's media blitz, feeding the flames of what officials there see as a distraction for and a threat to the Republican Party.
In advance of Sarah Palin’s stop in Michigan today, please find below everything you need to know about Going Rogue – a memoir that has been received as 1) political payback for Palin’s rivals that adds to the tabloid nature of her profile rather than provide a display of substantive policy chops that would reset her ability to be taken as a serious leader; and 2) substantively more fiction than fact compounding the credibility problems she earned during the 2008 campaign. These factors are reflected in recent polling which shows extraordinary disapproval numbers and small minorities who feel she's qualified to be President. The sensational nature of Palin's book continues to dominate news cycles – and does so to the detriment of the Republican Party. Combined with her dismal polling numbers and Republican willingness to cede the party to her and her polarizing tea party following, the political impact of her re-emergence, spells political disaster for the GOP going into 2010 and beyond.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch