Andy Sullivan Pwn3d, Twice In Two Daze
Sarah Palin Has Some Relatives In Australia
A guide to damage control. Some context:
On August 19th, 2007, an oil tanker off the coast of Australia split in two, dumping 20,000 tons of crude oil into the sea. Senator Collins, a member of the Australian Parliament, appeared on a TV news program to reassure the Australian public.
This is one version of the explanation:
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch