Black Panthers: Obama Pre-Inauguration Deal?
Bush's DOJ filed charges against the Phila Black Panthers on Jan 7. If there wasn't a Civil Rights violation committed by the Philadelphia chapter of the New Black Panther Party, then why was the organization immediately suspended by the national and disbanded the minute the charges came to light? The election was well over by then. So, this was always going to be an Obama DOJ case.
This is a group infamous for not backing down from a fight. Now, Michelle Malkin, with links and background, brings word of an internal DOJ investigation that's been launched to determine why the charges were dropped when Holder took over. Was a side deal worked out with the national even before Obama was sworn in?
This below doesn't suggest that nothing happened to me. It suggests they were guilty as sin. So why would Holder's DOJ opt to not hold them to account?
The day the complaint was filed, the national New Black Panther Party announced on its Web site that the Philadelphia chapter was "suspended from operations and is not recognized by the New Black Panther Party until further notice."
The voice-mail box was full at the party's national headquarters in New York City. The party did not immediately respond to an e-mail.
A phone number for Minister King Samir Shabazz, who had been head of the Philadelphia chapter, is now in use by someone else, and a Web site for the Philadelphia chapter no longer exists.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch