Mark “Mr. Twitteriffic” Shurtleff – (see DUMB)
Exactly how much stupid disqualifies someone from running for Senate as a Republican today? Inquiring minds might want to know. Okay, … we may soon find out anyway.
Back in the news, Utah AG Mark Surtleff, the total mis-Twit who blew it coming out of the gate by mis-announcing his candidacy to the world. He thought Twitter was a private service. No wait, he said he was tired, that's it.
Now, just as he hits the Big Time at number 8 in Chris Cillizza's latest line.
8. Utah Senate (R): The somewhat strange process Utah Republicans use for picking their candidates for federal office ensures that Sen. Bob Bennett is in for a real race. Bennett will face a handful of aspiring Republicans — led by state Attorney General Mark Shurtleff — at next year's nominating convention. Bennett must win 60 percent of the delegates in attendance to avoid a primary; if he can't secure 60 percent, he would move into a primary fight against the second highest vote getter at the convention, which would presumably be Shurtleff. Bennett appears to be bracing for the likelihood of a primary fight against Shurtleff, raising $730,000 over the last three months to put financial distance between himself and his strongest challenger.
Take a look on the right to see what legendary anti-porn crusader and mis-Twit par excellence, AG Mark Shurtleff is up to on Twitter now. Yes, our mis-Twit of the year, I know it's July, we're closing nominations … AG Shurtleff, noble porn crusader that he is, is one of the top followers of Affair5m.
Shurtless Shurtleff – maybe you'd better start Tweeting with two hands? Or, you know, hire a consultant to do your Tweeting, or a smarter one … unless it's a pleasant distraction when you're on a plane, of course.
If this guy gets the nomination and wins because he's a Utah Republican, I'm thinking he might want to just go on and hire an aid to step on those insidious streams of toilet paper that can catch on one's shoe when leaving a mens room. Republicans have had enough embarrassments in Washington lately, especially in mens rooms.
Forewarned is forearmed. And we really do need to be prepared if they intend to elect us one more. AG Shurtleff is following the StripperNetwork, PornRules, and, eh, go through the list yourself. By the time you strip out the free dishware, teeth brightners, various out-call services and assorted Twitter Tramps, it looks just like the type of Republican we don't need. Someone who will go along with anyone if he thinks there's something in it for him.
And as for his followers? Good luck getting CutsieCakes and 24hrCash out, I hear they're tough votes. As for anti-hairloss cream, not sure. But do see if you can pick up something for flop sweat before you run. I'm getting a feeling you might need it, dude.
Your auto adding followers. Twitter kicks those. You lose them as Followers but keep them as Following. Looks like you're sorta chasing a crowd that's running away from you. Are you sure this Twitter thing was a good idea for you? Because right now it ain't exactly helping the image, Mark.
Following 7,256 Followers 6,627
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch