It’s Un-Patriotic To Question “The One”
Oh, lawd! Who knew. Questioning the WH during a war like Iraq, when American lives are at risk in real-time – well, that's just a display of one's patriotism. But questioning O-Dumbo and getting his ears all a'fllapin' over health care … well, you're obviously un-patriotic, un-American and most likely one of those gosh danged racists, too.
However, it is now evident that an ugly campaign is underway not merely to misrepresent the health insurance reform legislation, but to disrupt public meetings and prevent members of Congress and constituents from conducting a civil dialogue. These tactics have included hanging in effigy one Democratic member of Congress in Maryland and protesters holding a sign displaying a tombstone with the name of another congressman in Texas, where protesters also shouted "Just say no!" drowning out those who wanted to hold a substantive discussion.
Do these morons consult Disney to help them flesh out what a caricature of a responsible member of government should look like and how one should act? They're so transparent they must then haul the plans off to Anderson Windows to construct.
These people are a joke.
Only Obama can tell people to shut up. And if you don't do it, or worse, say shut up to the mostly lying opposition in return, then maybe we should build a camp for people like you. Man, this idiot can't leave office soon enough. And some of his useless, useful idiots like Hoyer and Pelosi need to mount the bus out of town with him, provided he hasn't tossed them under it first earlier in the route.
See here for scores of blogs weighing in on this one. Pick your own blogs and have a ball. And for fellows, do it while you have some of those left. This administration wants to neuter the competition and stifle all reasonable debate. Wimmens, sorry, but you're on your own. And be careful. We learned from the primaries what a misogynist Obama is.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch