Is This Sarah Palin’s Gryphen?
As many of you are already aware I DID receive a notification from Palin attorney Thomas Van Flein yesterday. It arrived in my e-mail in PDF form and you can read it over at the Alaska Report.
Now Van Flein is forcing me to make an admission that I have resisted addressing for the four plus years I have had this blog.
Yes I DO work in a Kindergarten class during the school year. My main job affords me some time during the day and I have chosen to use it teaching children to read, and helping them to become more independent. I do it because it brings me joy to work with these children and I believe, and have been told, that I am very good at it.
Here is the kindergarten guru referencing Trip Palin in comments on a post:
Maybe he can bring that up while the kids in his elementary school are beating his ass because he has a stupid name.
Update: MySpace, looks like same dude, if him.
Update: Here's a Jessie Griffin on a petition to Palin of a political nature.
I would like you to know that Gryphen of Immoral Minority (Palin divorce smear) is actually one Jesse Griffin. He must value his identity because he had his fellow Palin Hater, Dennis Zaki, black out his name in this document: http://alaskareport.com/news39/x71285_letter.htm
Zaki reveals that Gryphen is a kindergarten teacher of some kind: Thomas Van Flein, Sarah Palin's lawyer, threatened Saturday to serve libel papers at a kindergarten to the owner of the highly trafficked "ImmoralMinority" blog for a divorce story on the Palins.
The blog was given until 3pm Saturday to remove the story and post a retraction. The blogger stands by the story. He also admitted in his most recent post that he is a teacher, but note that he won't post his nameHere is the evidence that he is one Jesse Griffin: Gym forum page where Jesse Griffin's handle is "Gryphen:" (bottom of page)
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch