CBS: It’s All Because He’s Black
With the exception of a pause due to 9/11, the Bush years were full of more hate and vitriol directed toward a president than I've ever seen in my life. Chris Cooper at CBS seems to not have noticed. Yet, now the government is spending money it doesn't have by the trillions and taking over large parts of the private sector. Their approach to passing legislation seems to vary from rush it through, to sneak it through, to Rahm it through if we must. Now, given the vigorous push back against them taking over health care and running another significant portion of our lives, obviously the protest can't simply be a policy dispute. No, it's all because Obama's black! They call it Baracknophobia. I suppose blacknophobia, which is what was meant, was too incendiary for CBS.
I'm so sick of this agenda driven crap the media tries to pass off as objective thought. If they think the nation is opposing Obama simply because he's black, I wonder what their excuse is for such a large segment of the public despising them more vehemently than it ever will reject Obama.
If Obama turns out to be a failed president, it will be the media's fault, as much as anyone else's. If they had done their job during the campaign, fewer people might be getting blind-sided by an inexperienced, bumbling academic Leftist they likely wouldn't have wanted in the first place.
Almost from the day the Obama administration took office, the refrain has gotten louder and louder, egged on by a fringe pushing rumors that Obama was a Muslim or that Obama was a Kenyan national and thus in violation of the U.S. Constitution. when you step back from the day-to-day, it's clear that health care reform is only the latest reason for Obama's most unyielding critics to vent. With angry demands about wanting back "their America," what is it that they really want to say?
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch