Steele vs Limbaugh
It's not easy watching a black guy stumble around in the dark, but really, I'm trying. Ace writes:
However, the media controls the public discourse. This is an issue because they want it to be an issue, and they want it to be an issue because… well, guess. Hint: It's not because it helps the conservative cause.
The media only controls the public discourse because there are few if any conservative Republicans with the intelligence and courage to sound like conservatives when they get in the spotlight. They're more interested in sounding like some combination of Mother Theresa and Ghandi. I'd add Jesus, but we know how they'd cringe at that comparison – religious and Christian being strictly taboo in their media guidebooks.
There’s nothing wrong with criticizing Rush Limbaugh. But if you are going to go on Obamedia outlets like CNN and throw around words like “incendiary” and “ugly,” you better back them up. You should also think more broadly about how this distraction feeds the White House/Alinsky agenda — and how better to avoid their traps.
True enough. And were they even smarter they wouldn't need to engage Rush at all, as I already pointed out.
But for the most part Republicans are not very smart today. They certainly are not courageous. And Lord knows, all too few of them are even conservative.
Great. The Republicans finally get an RNC Chairman of color and all they got was another dumb, potentially too moderate, gutless wonder of a Republican in the end. If nothing else, there is equality in that.
How utterly sad.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch