The Tea Parties And Tech
Might it not be helpful to begin directing some of these protests at the field offices of DC politicians when it works out?
Also, while this is and should remain a people's movement, isn't it time for some politicians to come out of hiding and start addressing, if not even attending some of these events? I suspect protesters have plenty of questions for them.
Obama's budget could prove to be even more disastrous than his stimulus plan and that debate remains to be had. Perhaps that can be somewhat influenced by this, too.
Lastly, anything scheduled for Chris Dodd's Connecticut by chance? Two birds with one stone and all that.
Update: Don't miss the new Day by Day Tea Party cartoon!
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch