Is There A Theme Here?
I'll link these via Memeorandum, letting the reader shop the links. Besides, I already linked one. This isn't just Big Government we're seeing. It's government on steroids and it's raging all over us and the entire private sector, as well.
Will the Obama administration track your driving? Well, they will own the car companies at the rate we're going.
Unions to go door-to-door of member's homes? Whether Obama owns the Unions or they own him is too long an argument to explore just now.
The politically-affiliated group ACORN now breaking into homes to protest business foreclosures.
Cartoons of a political nature in a NY paper for which said paper must apologize?
States prepare to combat Federal stimulus "strings".
A clearly provoked need for a broadcaster to pen an op-ed, Mr. President, keep the airwaves free
Health care industry in talks to re-shape that industry
An Obama administration that doesn't draw from the private Sector, preferring instead, government, or government-related hacks.
Lastly, how can one present, let alone repair a nation's image when so many Americans aren't even certain what the Nation's going to look like when they get done?
Clinton to repair (read change) America's image around the world. Any guesses on what America will look like from without when they get done? Since when has the best nation to live in in the world needed that kind of PR?
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch