Some Libs Need To Get Honest With Themselves
One must be harboring a lot of hate if they can't dispel it after 6 or 8 years.
Along with Krugman throwing one of his usual Bush hissy fits, there are pols and other Lefty pundits who just don't seem to want to let go of the blanket of anger they cloaked themselves in through Bush's term.
Hamsher points to Sheldon Whitehouse talking investigations, suggesting this is about giving a pass to "elites." But that's a transparent play.
Try to find any of these folks calling for the serious investigation into Chris Dodd that appears warranted, for instance.
Evidently only Democrats can wander the halls of power for longer than most and not be labeled an "elite."
In going after Bush after he leaves office they are out for nothing other than a full scale political prosecution. The Soviet Union may remain gone for now but the tactic of always going after your political opposition with something all too conveniently dressed up as the rule of law remains with us – too much so where today's American Left is concerned in my view.
They need to take a page from one of their favorite shadow groups and move on.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch