Who Hired A Detective To Attack McCain?
Fox News has the McCain lawyer letter to the New York Slimes:
I am advised that you assigned two of your top investigative reporters who have spent an extensive amount of time in Arizona and around the country investigating Cindy’s life including her charity, her addiction and her marriage to Senator McCain. None of these subjects are news.
I am also advised that your reporters are speaking to Tom Gosinski and her cousin Jamie Clark, neither of whom are reliable or credible sources. Mr. Gosinski has been publicly exposed as a liar and blackmailer on the subject of Cindy McCain. Jamie Clark has very serious drug and stability issues and has failed in a number of attempts to blackmail Cindy. She is simply not credible.
Now see this post from back in September:
Here’s our original story, published in 1994. I spoke briefly to Gosinski this summer; he called to say a guy calling himself a private investigator had shown up on his mother’s doorstep, looking for Tom. Tom was horrified and so was his mom — so he said, anyway.
Tom insisted the Cindy story was a thing of the past and that he was done talking. He’d moved on with his life. I emailed him just to be sure he hadn’t changed his mind, for a story I did this summer. He didn’t respond.
Guess this week’s poll numbers blasted Gosinski back to the past?
McCain better get over his sensibilities as far as holding back on Obama over Wright, or anything else. If someone is going to hire investigators to try and destroy your wife, they deserve to be taken down. And hard.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch