Sullivan Finally Cracked – Now He’s Hearing Things
Sullivan’s latest nonsense suggesting McCain said "Horsesh/t" during the debate. Too bad Andy didn’t take the time to watch McCain’s lips while he utters the first instance. He was saying "Of course not." And as soon as he had the mic, he said, "I’m not going to set the WH visitor’s schedule before I’m President of the US."
Yep: McCain clearly swore twice when challenged by Obama on his disdain for the Spanish prime minister. You can hear him cuss Obama out at around the 4:30 mark in this video. A little taste of what most of his fellow senators have had to listen to for the last two decades.
It’s at 4:30 in, listen for yourself. And even if he were correct, which he is not, you’d think Andy wouldn’t mind a little rough language now and then given some of his past Internet pursuits.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch