Obama’s Treasurer: Another Sub-Prime Beneficiary?
After seeing the latest image of Obamabeachbum strolling the coast of Hawaii with his friend and campaign treasurer Marty Nesbitt, I decided to Google Nesbitt’s name.
Marty Nesbitt, 44, founded an airport-parking operation called the Parking Spot (its biggest investor is the Pritzker family) and chairs the Chicago Housing Authority. He’s also presidential campaign treasurer for U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, godfather to Mr. Nesbitt’s youngest son. How he stays connected:
WALL STREET JOURNAL: Top Obama Fundraiser Had Ties to Failed Bank. "Superior was seized in 2001 and later closed by federal regulators. Government investigators and consumer advocates have contended that Superior engaged in unsound financial activities and predatory lending practices. Ms. Pritzker, a longtime friend and supporter of Sen. Obama, served for a time as Superior’s chairman, and later sat on the board of its holding company. Sen. Obama has long criticized predatory subprime mortgage lenders and urged strong actions against them."
Quite a close and rather wealthy circle of Chicago friends has the would be political messiah Obama. But how exactly does that represent change?
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch