Never In My Life
Never in my life can I recall a political party vilifying it’s last elected President as prelude, if not part of its convention. There are too many to link, see them all here.
Blame the Clintons, blame some of it on Obama’s arrogance, Hillary’s run – it doesn’t matter. The bitterness and the divisiveness is still what America will most perceive. Once again, the Democrats are demonstrating why so many Americans view them as too immature a party to lead.
Bush has had far worse press than the Clintons, but you’ll see none of this when the Republicans gather. There is simply no adult supervision at the top of the Democrat Party, or the DNC.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch