Obama: “I See Dead People”
Oh, yeah … he’s ready for Prime Time, alright. I suspect after he gets done courting the liberal, Democrat faithful that can’t keep themselves from drolling over him, Obama is going to end up looking like the wet behind the ears, over-ambitious little upstart he actually is.
On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.
Watch the Left scream about how this was a simple gaffe. But had it been Bush, it would be proof that he’s a moron. I am so sick of non-objective reactions from both sides, it isn’t even entertaining anymore.
But given Obama’s positioning and the fact that he is a Dem – the party always afraid of looking weak on the military – this was a disastrous place for this type of truly stupid gaffe. There isn’t even any explaining it, except possibly he’s no better than the copy supplied him and some idiot wrote it up this way for the messiah to utter.
Shame the "fallen heroes" he apparently saw were stuck looking back at such an inexperienced, empty suit.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch