McCain On Meet The Press
He just got done trashing Thad Cochran as a big pork guy in response to McCain being challenged on his notorious temper. This is the all spin zone, not really worth watching. zzzzzzzz
McCain confronted on flipping on the Bush tax cuts. Pure spin. It’s because of the economy now, blah, blah, blah. No straight talk here. Just the usual BS. The guy graduated at the bottom of his academy class. He’s not very bright, just folksy. He changes his mind but he hasn’t changed his mind. What a crock.
Update: Same BS on the economy, I have all these people around me. Anyone notice they are all as old as dirt, too?
Update: Gawd, I hope they don’t man-kiss. I swear, I’ll puke. Moving onto economics.
McCain perpetuates his lie as regards Romney’s time tables statement that never happened. Russert allowed McCain to read the first part of the quote and has not confronted McCain with part 2, where Romney indicated he would veto any time table from Congress. So much for the "hard" questioning Russert.
We might be looking at a love fest.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch