Why the Smear On Matt Sanchez?
I don’t get it. This is a pretty lame piece. It’s mostly 13 pages of reasons to stand by the stories, or why they didn’t do anything wrong while everyone else did, until you get to the end, where they retract? And this below as regards Sanchez really is beyond pathetic – it’s disgraceful.
In contrast to what Franklin Foer isn’t telling us, this on page ten is rather petty of them. Why was it necessary to identify Sanchez as a former porn actor? He was actively blogging in Iraq and he treated Beauchamp with far more class than TNR treated him.
It first gave the story of Beauchamp’s supposed fraudulence to a former porn actor turned blogger named Matt Sanchez
Yet, while making excuses for himself at every turn and qualifying every one of Beauchamp’s apparent issues, Foer doesn’t tell us what it is that caused him to lose credibility in a key source:
He is one of Beauchamp’s friends, and, over the course of a number of e-mail exchanges with him, our faith in him has diminished.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Malaysia releases photos of men who used fake passports on missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Photo of 19-year-old Iranian who boarded Malaysia Airlines flight #MH370 using stolen passport
- Mitch McConnell’s Poor Leadership Needs To End One Way Or Another
- Politico Failed to Disclose Lobbying Work of Heritage Critics Steve LaTourette, John Feehery and Brian Walsh
- Joy McCall, 35, ‘had sex with schoolboy, 12, in back of her car’
- Mark Levin to Receive ‘Andrew Breitbart Defender of the 1st Amendment Award’ at CPAC
- If Milton Wolf Were A GOP Incumbent, The NRSC Would Be Defending Him
- Detroit mother scares off 3 home invaders with rifle
- Kickstarter Hacked: Credit Cards Safe, Passwords Stolen
- Twerking the Jerk-in-Chief? Miley Cyrus simulates oral sex with Bill Clinton impersonator