Why the Smear On Matt Sanchez?
I don’t get it. This is a pretty lame piece. It’s mostly 13 pages of reasons to stand by the stories, or why they didn’t do anything wrong while everyone else did, until you get to the end, where they retract? And this below as regards Sanchez really is beyond pathetic – it’s disgraceful.
In contrast to what Franklin Foer isn’t telling us, this on page ten is rather petty of them. Why was it necessary to identify Sanchez as a former porn actor? He was actively blogging in Iraq and he treated Beauchamp with far more class than TNR treated him.
It first gave the story of Beauchamp’s supposed fraudulence to a former porn actor turned blogger named Matt Sanchez
Yet, while making excuses for himself at every turn and qualifying every one of Beauchamp’s apparent issues, Foer doesn’t tell us what it is that caused him to lose credibility in a key source:
He is one of Beauchamp’s friends, and, over the course of a number of e-mail exchanges with him, our faith in him has diminished.
More RiehlWorldView News
- The NRSC’s Incompetent “Clown” Brad Dayspring Strikes Again
- Freedom Works Piles On McConnell
- Mitch ‘Mr. Majestic’ McConnell is Melting, Pressures Bookkeeper in Tea Party Fight
- This is Just Sad: Mitch McConnell Feels … ‘Bullied’
- Does Brian Walsh’s ‘Profit for Purity’ Include Cocaine?
- Someone Better Wake Grandpa McConnell, His NRSC Frat Boys Are At It, Again
- NRSC, Dayspring Threaten Blogger With Private Emails, Black-listing
- ObamaCare: Let The Taxpayer Scams Begin
- Poll: Hillary Clinton Trounces Chris Christie 44 – 34
- If Obama Can Lie To Himself, He Can Lie To Anyone