Why the Smear On Matt Sanchez?
I don’t get it. This is a pretty lame piece. It’s mostly 13 pages of reasons to stand by the stories, or why they didn’t do anything wrong while everyone else did, until you get to the end, where they retract? And this below as regards Sanchez really is beyond pathetic – it’s disgraceful.
In contrast to what Franklin Foer isn’t telling us, this on page ten is rather petty of them. Why was it necessary to identify Sanchez as a former porn actor? He was actively blogging in Iraq and he treated Beauchamp with far more class than TNR treated him.
It first gave the story of Beauchamp’s supposed fraudulence to a former porn actor turned blogger named Matt Sanchez
Yet, while making excuses for himself at every turn and qualifying every one of Beauchamp’s apparent issues, Foer doesn’t tell us what it is that caused him to lose credibility in a key source:
He is one of Beauchamp’s friends, and, over the course of a number of e-mail exchanges with him, our faith in him has diminished.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch