Why the Smear On Matt Sanchez?
I don’t get it. This is a pretty lame piece. It’s mostly 13 pages of reasons to stand by the stories, or why they didn’t do anything wrong while everyone else did, until you get to the end, where they retract? And this below as regards Sanchez really is beyond pathetic – it’s disgraceful.
In contrast to what Franklin Foer isn’t telling us, this on page ten is rather petty of them. Why was it necessary to identify Sanchez as a former porn actor? He was actively blogging in Iraq and he treated Beauchamp with far more class than TNR treated him.
It first gave the story of Beauchamp’s supposed fraudulence to a former porn actor turned blogger named Matt Sanchez
Yet, while making excuses for himself at every turn and qualifying every one of Beauchamp’s apparent issues, Foer doesn’t tell us what it is that caused him to lose credibility in a key source:
He is one of Beauchamp’s friends, and, over the course of a number of e-mail exchanges with him, our faith in him has diminished.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Officials: OK Death toll “climbing rapidly,” 91 for now
- Oklahoma Tornado Kills at Least 91, Twenty of them Children
- Obama, Oops, … I mean, Uganda police demand journalists name source
- CBS Pulls ‘Mike and Molly’ Season Finale Over OK Tornado “related storyline” – Dems, HuffPo, Not So Much
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist And a Doors Founder Dead at 74
- Amazing Photo: Teachers carry children away from Briarwood Elementary school
- Live Streaming on KFOR.com
- Moore tornado, 37 dead, unconfirmed number of children, number expected to rise
- Update: Plaza Towers Elementary: 7 children dead, 20 – 30 still missing, presumed dead
- Update, 6:22 PM: – KFOR Reports 75 Children In Moore School When Tornado Hit