Wow. A quick update. I just realized something. You can’t spell Clinton without CNN.
Talk about a blog burst, the Clinton CNN story just doesn’t want to go away. Some assorted links if you haven’t seen them.
And all sorts of links here. Should be an interesting Sunday morning on the networks, assuming they don’t ignore it. As Ed Driscoll says, the political season has only just begun. It’s going to be a long, ugly year.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Twitter Boosts Security With Login Verification
- Woolwich Assailants ‘Filmed’ Hacking Attack
- Five tornado victims found alive, names of 24 dead released
- Does Obama Have a “Plumbers” Squad Headed By John Brennan at CIA?
- Gun Rights Groups File Lawsuit against state of Conn. over gun law
- Alleged Twit-and-Run Driver Emma Way Brags on Twitter, Joins Other ‘Crime-Braggers’
- Ibragim Todashev, Florida Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Boston Murder Confession
- White People Stopped By NYPD More Likely To Have Guns Or Drugs Than Minorities
- Marilyn Monroe’s photos for Prague exhibition stolen
- IRS’s own probe ended months before election, hidden; Meanwhile, IG Report Intentionally Delayed?