CNN: Just Stop Digging
CNN is defending it’s use of several liberal Democrats to ask questions for a conservative driven Republican primary. Um, I think the whole point was they wouldn’t know a reasonable question from a typical conservative if it bit them. But that doesn’t stop them from chewing off their Left arm with this response.
CNN also aired questions from supporters of Democratic candidates John Edwards and Barack Obama.
And that’s fine by the network, which is standing by its question selection process and lashing out at critics who say the debate demonstrated CNN’s liberal bias.
“We’re focused on the questions, not the questioners,” said Sam Feist, CNN’s political director.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Politico Failed to Disclose Lobbying Work of Heritage Critics Steve LaTourette, John Feehery and Brian Walsh
- Joy McCall, 35, ‘had sex with schoolboy, 12, in back of her car’
- Mark Levin to Receive ‘Andrew Breitbart Defender of the 1st Amendment Award’ at CPAC
- If Milton Wolf Were A GOP Incumbent, The NRSC Would Be Defending Him
- Detroit mother scares off 3 home invaders with rifle
- Kickstarter Hacked: Credit Cards Safe, Passwords Stolen
- Twerking the Jerk-in-Chief? Miley Cyrus simulates oral sex with Bill Clinton impersonator
- 11 US soldiers Tortured in Vietnam’s worst prison were unbreakable
- Research shows online trolls are narcissistic, psychopathic and sadistic
- HS cheerleader Kaitlyn Hunt jailed for relationship with female minor steps out with new girlfriend, 27