CNN: Just Stop Digging
CNN is defending it’s use of several liberal Democrats to ask questions for a conservative driven Republican primary. Um, I think the whole point was they wouldn’t know a reasonable question from a typical conservative if it bit them. But that doesn’t stop them from chewing off their Left arm with this response.
CNN also aired questions from supporters of Democratic candidates John Edwards and Barack Obama.
And that’s fine by the network, which is standing by its question selection process and lashing out at critics who say the debate demonstrated CNN’s liberal bias.
“We’re focused on the questions, not the questioners,” said Sam Feist, CNN’s political director.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Afghanistan calls off talks with U.S. on security agreement
- Edward Snowden speaks to Chinese newspaper
- Secret Service “Visits” Outspoken Twitter Critic of Obama?
- Syrian Islamists Executed Mohammed Qatta, 14 in front of his family
- NSA leakers girlfriend says shes a “pole-dancing superhero”
- David Brooks Thinks Ed Snowden Is Matt Drudge
- Edward Snowden missing in Hong Kong
- Phila Crane operator Sean Benschop allegedly high while working on demolition
- It’s an ‘Information Highway’, Not a Private Drive: People Resigned to Little Privacy
- Smoking Gun? 2010 email alerted IRS in DC of targeting