Blogs Have A Little Earthquake News
I just froze and clutched my desk, hoping it would pass but the ground just kept swaying and swaying and swaying. In my mind I was thinking "oh my god, we’re still moving, why are we still moving?"
Another blogger’s cat apparently didn’t like the commotion. It was a deep quake and no tsunami is anticipated.
We were just rocked by a substantial earthquake – magnitude 7.3, centered not far west of Martinique. Now that’s what I call scary – about 2 minutes of sustained shaking. Cars rocked, motorbike shook, water tank shook and slopped water… and Puss fled.
Update: Another blog here
or sort through Google blog search links
Update: The BBC has unconfirmed reports of buildings collapsed.
No casualties have been reported and no major tsunami warning has been given.
There have been unconfirmed reports that some buildings have collapsed in Martinique’s capital, Fort-de-France.
"For the moment, a building and a bank have collapsed. There is panic, but we do not know if there are casualties," a police source in Fort-de-France told the French news agency AFP.
More RiehlWorldView News
- The NRSC’s Incompetent “Clown” Brad Dayspring Strikes Again
- Freedom Works Piles On McConnell
- Mitch ‘Mr. Majestic’ McConnell is Melting, Pressures Bookkeeper in Tea Party Fight
- This is Just Sad: Mitch McConnell Feels … ‘Bullied’
- Does Brian Walsh’s ‘Profit for Purity’ Include Cocaine?
- Someone Better Wake Grandpa McConnell, His NRSC Frat Boys Are At It, Again
- NRSC, Dayspring Threaten Blogger With Private Emails, Black-listing
- ObamaCare: Let The Taxpayer Scams Begin
- Poll: Hillary Clinton Trounces Chris Christie 44 – 34
- If Obama Can Lie To Himself, He Can Lie To Anyone