A New Clinton Smear On Obama?
Check this out – Drudge has a link to a video of Obama "yelling" at a voter in Iowa – I’d dispute that characterization. As it was only uploaded six hours ago by a month old, mostly dormant account – acslat87 – obviously it was trolled to Drudge.
I believe before Drudge had a link up, njpitney subscribed to acslat87′s videos. Who is njpitney? He would seem to be linked to Think Progress and counts Carville85 as one of his friends. Update: Njpitney also subscribes to clintonfoundationorg videos through YouTube, as evidenced by profile links above.
Gee, I wonder which camp sent the Obama video to Drudge?
More RiehlWorldView News
- The Must See OK Video – Tornado Survivor Barbara Garcia Finds Dog During TV Interview
- Man Tattoos Puppy, Faces Backlash
- Former IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman drops bid to join CBOE board
- Kyle Dube, 20, charged in murder of Nichole Cable, 15, after Facebook meet, Also posted on missing girl
- Rand Paul Wants Apology For Witch-hunt As Levin And McCain Target Apple Cheered on By India
- Court rules bin Laden death photos can stay secret
- An Obama Admin Feature, Not A Bug? Sharyl Attkisson’s computers compromised
- OK Death Toll Less Than Thought? Some Double Counting?
- Hillary Clinton and the Heat Seeking Missile
- Price Caps On Swipe Fees Cost You Bank Bucks