Anatomy of a Left-wing Smear
The Left has been working hard to gin up controversies attacking conservatives, this latest one is a hoot, having watched it unfold until none other than John "If I wasn’t in Cambodia I’ll eat my hat" Kerry weighs in.
As always, it begins with Media Matters here:
During the September 26 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh called service members who advocate U.S. withdrawal from Iraq "phony soldiers." He made the comment while discussing with a caller a conversation he had with a previous caller, "Mike from Chicago," who said he "used to be military," and "believe[s] that we should pull out of Iraq."
Enter the usual band of useless idiots in the form of the foaming at the mouth left-wing blogs with a special guest appearance by the Kerry-coached Jon "someone get me a soapbox" Soltz at the Huffington Post and the stage is set.
As Media Matters reported today, Rush Limbaugh, on his show said that those troops who come home and want to get America out of the middle of the religious civil war in Iraq are "phony soldiers." I’d love for you, Rush, to have me on your show and tell that to me to my face.
That Kerry, of all people, would choose to swiftly weigh in is the real laugher. It’s over John not JFK Kerry. If you’re lucky Hillary wins in 08 and makes you a secretary and gives you a decent desk.
Late Update: Here’s John Kerry’s statement:
"This disgusting attack from Rush Limbaugh, cheerleader for the Chicken Hawk wing of the far right, is an insult to American troops.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch