So That’s Why Novak Hates Blogs!
Initially I didn’t check out this Examiner item in which Bob Novak suggested Heaven has no blogs.
On blogs: “I’m 76 years old, and pretty soon I’m going to a place where there are no blogs.”
Instead, I first came across this from Novak today in Human Events. Along with writing on Rove’s advice to House Republicans, Novak offered something on Pentagon Earmarks:
Earmarks cited in Coburn’s letter to Gates include more than $40 million for 21st Century Systems Inc. (21 CSI), sponsored by Sen. Ben Nelson. In defending the earmark for a company that employs his son, Nelson claims support from the Pentagon.
And three comments down:
Hey Bob – Nelson doesn’t "claim" support from the Pentagon. We have a 2005 letter from the Air Force supporting their work. You knew that before you wrote this and other columns. Of course, you’ve never let the facts get in your way.
David DiMartino, Office of Senator Ben Nelson Jul 27, 2007 @ 02:20 PM
Sucks to be human and the Prince of Darkness to some, I guess.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch