Pardon My French
But I can’t resist – it seems the Dixie Clits were the focus of that music industry masturbatory fantasy they call the Grammy Awards. I would have watched, but my toenails were having a growth spurt and it was simply that much more fascinating to watch. That the Police were probably the best thing going tells you something about the state of the music industry today. Not that the Police weren’t great in their day – and they’re still excellent musicians – but why go on tour when you need another roadie just to carry the hair pieces and rejuvenation cream?
I didn’t watch the Grammy awards tonight, but was switching channels around 11 and kept the dial on CBS long enough to see the Dixie Chicks win for song of the year and for album of the year.
And they wonder why the music industry is in trouble.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch