Paging Glenn Greenwald
There’s never a cabana boy around when you need one. Maybe he’s sock puppeting himself on some street corner in Brazil. Greenwald is always going on about the alleged eliminationist rhetoric of the Right. I doubt he’ll be anywhere to be found as regards these pathetic examples of genuine eliminationist rhetoric courtesy of the unhinged Left.
"Cheney’s spokeswoman said he was fine"
By: geoman77 on February 27, 2007 at 08:10am
You’d think the Taliban would be grateful to Cheney & Co. for diverting off into Iraq and allowing them to regroup and resurge.
By: Thalia on February 27, 2007 at 08:10am
Darth sure does manage to spread a litle cheer everywhere he goes.
By: kenlog on February 27, 2007 at 08:13am
By: ResistanceisFutile on February 27, 2007 at 08:13am
So Cheney is personally responsible for the deaths of 14 innocent people…and then he waddles off to lunch!! What a piece of shit!
By: fantanfanny on February 27, 2007 at 08:15am
They missed! Too bad.
By: DinahM on February 27, 2007 at 08:15am
To bad they missed!!!!!!!!!!!!
By: irual on February 27, 2007 at 08:17am
Michelle Malkin has several other examples from DU and elsewhere.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch