The Saddam Hanging Video
If you haven’t seen the actual hanging and want to see it, the video is at this Jawa link.
I found myself tearing up earlier tonight, not at the ruthless dog in the video linked above, but at the state ceremony for Gerald Ford. Perhaps future generations will look back at our politicians today and think of how Washington was better when people were civil to one another, if so, I can only imagine how bad it will eventually get.
When I look at the Democrat opposition today, particularly the leadership, I find it hard to believe we have many very good people in DC. They look like a group of basically distasteful, self serving jerks.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch