Rahmagod – The New Democrat Delay
Actually, this is a fairly compelling profile if you enjoy reading about individuals who dedicate themselves to success in a specific endeavor, placing it above all else. Don’t look for balance in the profile of Rahm Emanuel. It’s all politics all the time, ending with this from Emanuel on Republicans.
"I’ll tell you this," Emanuel shouted out to his staff. "The Republicans may have the 72-hour program. But they have not seen the 22-month program!"
"Since my kids are gone, I can say it: They can go —- themselves!"
I mentioned Delay in the title, as this is pretty much the type of thing for which some demonized him in the past. Perhaps the team you play for makes a difference with the media? Ya think? Though I imagine many inside politics type actually admired Delay, as well.
If you don’t want to read the longish glowing profile – My
DirectDeposit Due Dilligence has the cliff notes scrawled with the juice of some apparently very sour grapes. Here’s a short taste:
Rahm masterminded the D-Day invasion.
Rahm is every new Democratic precinct captain in the country.
Rahm wrote every progressive blog post this cycle.
Rahm single-handed won these elections.
When the world ends, it will be because Rahm blinked.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch