Update: Even the BBC turns on Kerry:And when you review Mr Kerry’s comment, it’s hard to argue:
When you lose the BBC, you’ve lost it all.
Update 2: Okay, I take it back. When you lose the BBC and Andrew Sullivan, you’ve lost them all. It’s a sad, sad situation
Michelle Malkin has a screen cap of Kerry’s schedule this afternoon. It ran through Nov. 4. Not no more! Looks like Kerry’s future is very much in doubt. Rumor has it that Therezzzza has weighed in, "Hey, I’m smart and rich and I still married a boob!"
Below is how it looks now.
And why hasn’t the Dem Leadership weighed in? Allah is updating regularly.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch