Updated: Kerry Disinvited In Iowa – Cancels Schedule: Kerry Abandons Veterans: Isn’t Jim Webb Wearing His Combat Boots Today?
Be sure and scroll down for updates.
John Kerry was scheduled to appear in front of a Veterans group tomorrow, according to Fox TV his events have now been canceled. He doesn’t even have the courage to face a Veteran’s organization, but he can stand at a California college and smear our troops in Iraq yet once, again – just as he did when he called them terrorists.
Jim Webb has reminded voters time and time again of his noble service in Vietnam. He’s claimed to be wearing combat boots everyday of the campaign. Yet, a full day has now gone by and he is still MIA as regards John Kerry’s despicable comments.
As I said earlier, I would have thought Webb would have been the first to speak out. Apparently his Democrat masters have told him to stand down. Unbelieveable, I can’t believe Webb would sell out the troops as easy as he has his party affiliation, what? three times now?
Update: OUCH!! I heard it live it’s worse on video – see previous link. McCain nails Kerry for his Winter Soldier testimony … Colmes walked right into that!! Doh!
LANHAM, Md., Oct. 31 /U.S. Newswire/ — AMVETS’ National Commander expressed disbelief and disappointment in the comments by Senator John Kerry Monday.
“For the Senator to suggest that today’s United States military is made up of uneducated men and women who didn’t ‘study hard’ or ‘make an effort to be smart’ is ridiculous and appalling,” AMVETS National Commander Thomas C. McGriff said Tuesday. “The men and women in uniform today make up the most advanced, highly-educated force ever seen. To suggest otherwise is a slap in the face to every soldier, sailor, airman, Marine and Coast Guardsman who has spent countless hours working to better him or herself. This is also an insult to every person and organization who has worked tirelessly to provide our troops and their families with education benefits.
“Senator Kerry should retract his remarks and apologize immediately,” McGriff said after listening to comments made by Senator Kerry at a political rally in Pasadena, Calif., Monday. “It is especially outrageous coming from a member of the U.S. Senate.”
Update 3: Iowa Dem: We don’t need no stinking Kerry.
DES MOINES, Iowa A Democratic Congressional candidate from Iowa is canceling a campaign event later this week with Senator John Kerry.
Brucy Braley says Kerry’s recent comments about the Iraq war were inappropriate.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch