S R Sidarth Update
After discussions with a fellow blogger who linked a previous post on S R Sidarth, I’ve decided to provide this update. After discovering some particularly vulgar comments on a posting board made by an S R Sidarth, I made a post critical of S R Sidarth.
Within the hour, further consideration prompted me to update the article at the top indicating that it was possible the poster was actually not the S R Sidarth currently in the news.
I then began a search for his phone number on line and, after finding a valid contact number, I placed a call to S R Sidarth, the second of which was answered. I inquired as to if he had ever posted on the board in question. He said he had not and I immediately updated my post to include his denial at the top.
Some have argued that the board in question re-assigns an ID to all cached posts when someone changes it and someone may have done just that to victimize S R Sidarth. However, I checked Google cache, which holds comments from S R Sidarth as far back as 2005. The retrieval date at the top of a Google cache page is not the date the original content was crawled, it is the date the Google cache was accessed. Consequently, the after the fact updating rationale being offered by some is not relevant.
Whether the S R Sidarth posting on the board in question is the same as the one currently in the news cannot be verified.
As for the board commenter’s who have been trolling comments here, I’ll note that, if someone is victimizing people by assuming their identities on your posting board, perhaps it would be more productive to address that issue then to continue to troll my blog when you will not alter my positions or posts one bit. But, hey, if you want to throw me the additional traffic – feel free.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch