Bush Ensures Legacy Of Failure
So, it turns out the lofty anti-terrorism rhetoric of Bush was little more than what some speech writer wrote to be read from a screen. He’s caved into International pressure to sign on to another empty Middle Eastern agreement, assuring nothing but more and worse fighting in the future.
The man has looked over his head for much of his second term. Now, it’s becoming more clear just how far. This will embolden the opposition in Iraq and could lead ultimately to the destruction of Israel.
In a year, or five, or ten, Hizbollah’s rockets will simply fly further and contain more deadly, if not ultimately deadly payloads. Olmert was weak when he started. It looks like both he and Bush are content to end that way.
Our war President has turned out to be a disgrace. At this point in world history, the Islamofascists look like they deserve to win. In fact, they might.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch