The Kidz Are Allwhite
Some people call for a viable third party. Well, I honestly think that the easiest method to create a third party is for the CBC to split off from (or be kicked out of) the Democratic Party. Do I think that should happen? Absolutely not. But it’s a reasonable scenario.
Does the Congressional Black Caucus think the koz kids are all white?
It’s always been obvious the Netroots is lean in certain traditional Democrat constituencies, including blue collar workers and especially blacks. But is the CBC being shoved to the back of the kos bus? Or are the times just not a changin’ all that much?
Meanwhile via Instapundit, I also came across this – Mickey Kaus is pointing out how Armstrong employer Mark Warner seems to be getting a pass on his Lieberman support? Hmm.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch