Hillary Clinton: Can We Question The Timing Now?
Let’s look at what just happened – The New Republic, Newsweek and others just finished softening up the preeminent Liberal blog, DailyKos. Perhaps Marcos Moulitsas wasn’t so far wrong when he suggested that Hillary’s camp was at least partly behind some of the current hits he’s been taking.
What better way to enter hostile territory then by opening up a wedge, or at least a soft spot to land. If people become disaffected with DailyKos over any controversy, no doubt Hillary and company will be happy to provide them with a place to land.
This should be fun to watch – good fun, indeed.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch