Bloggers For Sale?
Okay, so I’m looking for connections between Jerome Armstrong and some others and also some candidates – like Ned Lamont.
I think some other things need to be looked into. Lamont just put another $500k into his campaign, I believe. And if I’m reading it right, he’s raised almost a quarter million through on line donations via ActBlue – which is run by the MyDD folks. I wonder if he’s using any consultants? Time to look around.
And to think, I have all my money in Haliburton. Drat!
If anyone’s interested in running for, say, dog catcher, or anything – email me. I’ll work cheap!
You are cordially invited to a reception
in support of ActBlue
Featuring Keynote Speaker and Special Guest
Governor Mark Warner
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch