Hooters Co-Founder Marries … Hooters?
CLEARWATER – Ed Droste, co-founder of Hooters, made his business a little more personal by marrying five-time Hooters calendar girl Marsha Posey on Saturday.
The Chapel by the Sea on Clearwater Beach was packed with about 800 guests. Most men wore Hawaiian shirts, shorts and flip-flops; most women wore sundresses and big hats.
The hats were a nod to the Kentucky Derby theme. When Posey, 27, was about to enter the chapel, the sound of a horse race bugle replaced the traditional wedding march.
Posey and Droste, 55, joked around during the ceremony, to the delight and laughter of attendees. Droste is known as a practical joker, and friends said Posey shares his sense of humor.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch