Dems Suffer Losses In 06 Mid-Term Elections
Pardon the premature headline. You see, like the Left, I’ve decided to just start putting the Truth out there … even if I am a bit ahead of the newz cycle! ha ha ha
Fri May 19th, 2006 at 04:23:39 PM EDT
On Saturday afternoon, May 13, 2006, TruthOut ran a story titled, "Karl Rove Indicted on Charges of Perjury, Lying to Investigators." The story stated in part that top Bush aide Karl Rove had earlier that day been indicted on the charges set forth in the story’s title.
The time has now come, however, to issue a partial apology to our readership for this story. While we paid very careful attention to the sourcing on this story, we erred in getting too far out in front of the news-cycle. In moving as quickly as we did, we caused more confusion than clarity. And that was a disservice to our readership and we regret it.
As such, we will be taking the wait-and-see approach for the time being. We will keep you posted.
Marc Ash, Executive Director – t r u t h o u t
And while I’m at it, I want everyone to know I am now breaking the following stories ahead of the newz cycle. So, please, remember who had the scoop!
First Husband Bill Clinton Caught In Lincoln Bedroom Controversy With White House Maid – Blames Jefferson’s Ghost, says Clinton, I was asleep and channeling the other former President. It all depends on what the definition of me is.
UN Security Council Members Caught Circumventing Sanctions In Questionable Arms Deal With Iran
Libby, Rove Cleared Of Any Wrong Doing In What Some Blast As Political Prosecution … throw in Delay, too – what the hell is accuracy when you’re breaking news. – truth out
Depending on what the definition of truth is, of course LMAO
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch