Taylor Behl Crime Scene
It’s unclear what this might mean – but it appears her body may have simply been dumped in a shallow ravine, as opposed to buried.
The scene is in a remote area of Mathews County about three tenths of a mile off Knight’s Wood Road. Sources close to the investigation tell me Taylor was found in a ravine along a dirt road. Her decomposed body found wrapped in a plastic bag with her remains scattered around.
Authorities say Taylor’s skull was removed Wednesday to identify her through dental records. The rest of the remains were removed today. A system was used to map the crime scene detailing where evidence was found. Investigators say so far they have not determined the cause of death and can’t comment on a possible motive but they say their case is focused.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch