For The Dr. Phil Fans
From Page 6 in the NY Post:
September 21, 2005 — DR. Phil is hiring — but not paying much. The TV shrink, who makes at least $15 million a year hosting "Dr. Phil," posted a help-wanted ad on entertainmentcareers.net seeking full-time and part-time transcribers for the fourth season of the syndicated daytime hit. Unfortunately, the penny-pinching TV host is offering a paltry $7 per hour, and no benefits. Adding insult to injury, the ad reminds prospective employees that they must be willing to work the graveyard shift. A rep for the show declined to comment.
You know, it’s all because he cares! ; )
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch